Water & Skin Are One

Water has many benefits such as joint lubrication, delivers oxygen throughout the body and much more. [15 benefits of drinking water]. My favorite benefit is boosting healthy skin. Ah, before I never really liked drinking water. Eww I know right. That’s disgusting. I don’t know what was wrong with me. My face always developed acne and I could tell I was dehydrated from the dryness of my lips. I said NO MORE! Now I try drink 3-4 27 oz bottles of water a day. Since then, I have seen a HUGE difference in my skin. The bumps on my face have decreased. I don’t always have to lick my lips. LOL. Too much information! I know, but I am well hydrated now and always will be.

My Fitbit Inspire helps me keep track of my water intake throughout the day. I am able to easily enter the amount of water I have drank so far, and it will sync with my watch as well. I love its sleek design and simplified interface. Thinking about getting one? You should. It’s also great for keeping track of your steps, meals and more.

Remember to drink you water! Much Love!

19 Comments

1. October 3, 2019 / 11:27 am

Water definitely changes your life. I started drinking more water around last year and my skin and body thank me for it REGULARLY!

2. October 3, 2019 / 9:23 pm

I recently read an article on how important it is to drink water daily. I’m working on getting my ounces in.

3. October 4, 2019 / 1:25 am

that’s so cool your fitbit includes an option to calculate the amount of water you drink a day! I have an app on my iphone but am too lazy 😉

Joy at The Joyous Living

4. October 4, 2019 / 5:09 am

Oh yyyeesssssss! If you don’t take water or even, a little of it, I honestly can’t tell what’s wrong or okay with you. You just must take it.

5. Kelly Martin
    October 4, 2019 / 5:20 am

Water is so important for good health. I wouldn’t be without my water filter now.

6. Emily Zielinski
    October 4, 2019 / 8:05 am

im thinking about switchig over from polar watch to fitbit,thanks for this post

7. Nigar Rahman
    October 4, 2019 / 9:44 am

We should start our everyday morning by drinking a glass of water.It has many health benefits.I always start my morning with a glass of water and it works!

8. October 4, 2019 / 11:03 am

I try to drink tons of water for my health and skin too! It’s hard but it’s gotten easier over time! So important to do though!

9. AprilNewlyMe
    October 4, 2019 / 11:17 am

Water is key I will embarrassingly admit I’m not a water drinker. When I was i notice my skin was so much better and i honestly felt better. Gotta get back on.

10. October 4, 2019 / 11:53 am

Everyone needs to drink more water. Great post and I did not know that it gives joint lubrication. Which we need.

11. October 4, 2019 / 12:47 pm

Girl, I was the same way! I used to hate drinking water because I loved juice so much, but I started to see the effects of not drinking it. I definitely try to drink more water now, but I had no idea about a water app. That genius! I don’t have a fit bit but I’m going to see if I can find one for an apple watch.

Thanks for this post, it was super helpful!

• Jessica A
      Author
      October 7, 2019 / 8:51 am

yes water has been my best friend for awhile now. I used to drink a lot of juice and soda, but it just hurt my health in the long run, especially my skin

12. October 4, 2019 / 12:49 pm

I’ve been meaning to purchase a Fitbit might be something I’ll throw on my Christmas list. 🙂

13. Adrienne Randle
    October 4, 2019 / 1:56 pm

Don’t have a FitBit but I do want to start tracking my intake. I try to keep up with it but having something to help would be great. When I don’t drink enough water, my body lets me know for sure.

• Jessica A
      Author
      October 7, 2019 / 8:50 am

Yes definitely. Our bodies are our number one communicator. Make sure you stay hydrated

14. October 5, 2019 / 12:31 pm

Fitbit sounds like a great product to have and it’s great that you can track your water intake. Drinking water is quite important and helps you a lot with your health or skin.

15. Elicitfolio
    October 5, 2019 / 4:31 pm

I need to do better with drink water! When I am consistent, I see a huge difference in my skin too!

16. October 7, 2019 / 6:42 am

wow i should recommend this one to my friends!! christmas is coming…

17. October 15, 2019 / 4:19 pm

I try to keep track of my water intake and realize I don’t drink enough. Trying to work on it!